Log in

11 December 2007 @ 04:28 pm
I'm wanting to do some play piercings, and have a photoshoot... The question I have is, where does one go about getting play piercing needles?
(Anonymous) on September 10th, 2008 10:22 pm (UTC)
ask your doctor or get a piercer to order them for you ^_~ that's what I did